Moisture Replenishing Day CreamA rich, moisturising cream, with a powerful combination of emollients helps to deeply hydrate, and helps restore suppleness, while protecting against environmental aggressors. Leaves skin feeling smooth, moisturised and comfortable. Select the Luxury Size for £53 (£86 Value)!
- Helps provides long lasting moisturisation and hydration.
- Helps soften, soothe and restore suppleness.
- Helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Avocado Oil has rich moisturising properties and promotes skin softness.
- Safflower Oil is high in linoleic acid. Its softening properties aid in moisturising, protecting and nurturing the skin.
- Shea Butter and Beeswax are emollients to help moisturise, soften and smooth the skin, keeping it supple.
How to Use
Warm a pearl sized amount between the fingertips and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage. Use morning and night.
- Aqua (Water);
- Dicaprylyl Ether;
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Cera alba (Beeswax);
- Sorbitan Oleate & Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata (Violet) Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Root Extract;
- Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Magnesium Sulfate;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Lauroyl Lysine;
- Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A);
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E);
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C);
- Benzyl Alcohol*;
- Benzyl Benzoate*;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Natalie Lee15/07/2013DrynessDryThis cream is absolutely amazing! I have tried countless other brands and nothing worked for my extremely dry skin until I came across a sample of this moisturiser. My skin feels so soft, relaxed & extremely hydrated. It also works well under my make up. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry & sensitive skin - I will keep using it for years to come.
kimmie404/07/2013DrynessDryVery good day or night cream, moisturising and hydrating for dry skin. I am never without it !!
MrMattieM14/04/2013Age PreventionOilyAmazing! I use this as a night cream & not only does it help soften my skin, it keeps it hydrated which has balanced out the oils on my skin. Also, because of the vitamin A & a few other ingredients, it fights off and blemishes I may getting in conjunction w/ my blemish cream. I will never go back to anything else!
swtnss13/02/2013Age PreventionDryI have tried a number of other products and keep coming back to this one. Its consistency is perfect and it is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
agonnella19/01/2013DrynessDryI love this cream. I have very dry skin that has vastly improved since using this cream every night. I will also use it during the day when I need extra hydration. It is not too heavy. I am so glad I found this when I did!
sportsgirl05/12/2012Uneven Skin ToneNormalMy favourite cream ever! I've been a fan of REN for many years, but tried is as I wanted a good thick cream for winter skin concerns. Is fits the bill perfectly. It is nourishing without being to heavy plus it has a wonderful herby smell. Since discovering, I have tried lots of other Jurlique products and now am a devoted fan!
Nikstar20/04/2012Redness & IrritationDryI used to use another expensive brand of skin care for many years. A friend suggested I try Jurlique as I was having problems with dry itchy skin on my face and especially along my jawline. I started using this moisturiser and have never looked back. It has been just over a week now, and my skin is back to how it used to be. It feels fantastic, is soft, supple not dry and definately not itchy. I would highly recommend this brilliant product to anyone.
KKLynn02/03/2012DrynessDryI've lived in various climates, from extreme dryness to humidity... nothing has helped my battle with dry/ dehydrated skin (and trust me I've have tried everything!) until I started using the Moisture Replenishing Day Cream. I can't rave enough about how hydrated, vibrant and overall amazing my skin looks and feels... seriously!!
So. Virginia20/01/2012Age PreventionDryThis day cream is fantastic! I've used it daily for over 20 years now. I highly recommend it to the person who cares about protecting their skin.
LIly Stojcevska17/07/2011Age PreventionDryI have been using Jurlique for 18 years, and the one thing I can say is the Moisture Replenishing Day Cream has saved my skin (protected). I am in my 40’s, and I get mistaken for a 30 year old, this is without make up, as I rarely wear make up, I owe this to Jurlique. It is funny when 20 year old girls & boys are shocked to find I am not 30 (without make up), it is the most flattering thing.
kim06/06/2011Age PreventionNormalThis cream is definitely my go-to cream during the day - I apply it after washing and it maintains the softness of my skin.
Sammy23/05/2011DrynessDryI have very dry skin and this moisturizer really keeps it hydrated. I definitely recommend it!
mariabeepee20/05/2011DrynessDryThis moisturizer is amazing! Although winter is months away, I know what I'll be stocking up on the moment the leaves start falling. This cream is thick and cool and rich - exactly what you expect from something that purports to replenish moisture. It's strongly scented, but I find the smell of it pleasant - sophisticated and even comforting, as though you've taken something from your mother's dresser. Though it's thick, it spreads on easily (a little goes a LONG way) and the moisturizer quickly absorbs into my skin. Note that there is a sheen of moisturizer that remains when you first apply, but this will sink in over the next 20 minutes. If you have a problem with dry skin as I do and have been looking for a good protector during dry climates, I'd definitely look into using this cream - if you have oily or combination skin, this might be too heavy. In fact, during the high summer, I probably wouldn't use this during the day but it would make a great nighttime moisturizer!