Terms and Conditions: Rose Hand Cream Handpicked Limited Edition 2018
Be the first to experience Rose Hand Cream Handpicked Limited Edition 2018!
Our NEW Rose Hand Cream Handpicked Limited Edition 2018 is launching 2 July. The purest Roses. Picked at first bloom.
Sign up to our waitlist and 3 lucky winners will be selected to receive this beautiful limited edition before it launches!
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Jurlique UK Ltd located at 489 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2AU (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all UK residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 11 June 2018 at 9:00, and concludes on 1 July 2018 at 23.59 (Promotional Period). All times are BST.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, submit the competition webform by signing up to Jurlique’s Rose Hand Cream Handpicked Limited Edition 2018 waitlist.
- The judging will take place at Jurlique UK Ltd located at 489 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2AU.
- The winners will be selected at random and are subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The winners will be notified by email on 2 July 2018.
- If the prize is not claimed by 12 July 2018 and the winner was notified, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at midday on 14 July 2018 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of the month, the prize will be forfeited.
- Three winners will receive a Jurlique Rose Hand Cream Handpicked Limited Edition 100mL
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
Want more like this in your inbox?
Sign up to our newsletter to hear more about our skincare tips, new products & special offers.